Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Day Of Thanksgiving


I just finished a letter to Gary Sinise and sent off our donation from the Truffles To Remember Our Troops event.  I sent in $278.60, most of it given in dollar bills from hearts that want to honor and remember the sacrifice of the bravest individuals in America.

What a blessing it was to meet the mothers with their children, husbands and wives, veterans, and grandpas who cared deeply about our multiple amputee veterans and wanted to help them out with a new home. Immediately.... When people heard about the mission of Gary Sinise they answered, "I want to give."

Thank you to everyone who stopped by our booth, who gave their hearts, their money, promises of prayers, hugs, and beautiful memories to me on my 60th birthday... I am so proud to know you!

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment